Very rich and dark chocolate brownie, with a surprising peanut butter filling – these chocolate peanut butter muffins are seriously good!
Want to take basic chocolate brownies to the next level?
Here is an easy way to do it.
Just take any recipe from this chocolate cupcake recipe and add it 3 peanut butter filling ingredients below.
Suddenly, you have fancy bakery style cakes, and no one needs to know how easy they are to prepare.
I’ve included my favorite cupcake recipe here, or feel free to use whatever cupcake recipe you like – even packaged cake batter works.
Trending Now: Chickpea dough
Here are some frozen thoughts:
Frosting cream chocolate with cheese
You can also dip cupcakes into melted chocolate, or just spread more peanut butter filling on top and label it daily!
For the keto version / without flour:
If you like making these cakes but not making flour, just use mine Keto cupcakes Recipe for cupcake base and powdered erythritol powder for icing sugar in peanut butter filling below.
(If desired, you can also use different nut butters that have fewer carbohydrates, such as macadamia, pecans, or almond butter, in place of peanut butter.)
The only food in this world that I love more than peanut butter is chocolate.
And the only food in this world that I consume more than chocolate is peanut butter.
So these peanut butter chocolate brownies are my dream come true.
Try this too Nice peanut butter chocolate cream
The recipe is adapted from those Vegan chocolate cupcake
- 3/4 Glass Water
- 1/4 Glass Yogurt or coconut cream
- 1/4 Glass Oil or 1/3 cup melted peanut butter
- 2 Teaspoon Pure vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 Teaspoon White vinegar or apple juice
- 1 Glass Wheat flour, white, or oatmeal (The above mentioned keto option)
- 3 Tablespoon Unsweetened cocoa powder
- 3 Tablespoon Dutch Cocoa, or Extra Regular Cocoa
- 3/4 Glass Unrefined sugar to taste
- 1/2 Teaspoon + 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 Teaspoon baking soda
Peanut butter filling
- 1/4 Glass Peanut butter or allergy friendly byproducts
- 1 Glass Unrefined fine sugar to taste
- 2 Tablespoon Favorite milk
* I’ve listed a few dressing options above, or feel free to use your favorite garnish recipe.Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit, whisk the first 5 ingredients in a large bowl. Leave it on for at least 10 minutes while you sift through all the remaining cupcake ingredients. Pour dry until wet and stir until well combined. Pour into a lined cupcake bowl, filling only two-thirds of the amount. Bake 20 minutes. Whisk the filling of ingredients Hand rackets Or very forcefully by hand until fluffy. Either the tube is frosting directly into each cupcake, or simply take a piece from the center of the cupcake, add the filling, and then crush the cupcake piece again on top. Cover it with frosting or melted chocolate to hide the seam. If you can wait, the cupcakes taste better (richer and sweeter) the next day, and the liners peel off easily after day. View nutrition facts
More healthy desserts with chocolate peanut butter
Chocolate Peanut Butter Chips Chocolate Chips