When you want meatless tacos, try the roasted cauliflower tacos made in the air fryer, topped with Peruvian green sauce Pickled red onions.
Air Fryer Roasted Cauliflower Taco
I have tons of Air fryer recipes But they need a quick vegan taco to add to the menu. These easy-to-roast and cauliflower tacos are a delicious vegetarian taco option made in the air fryer, my favorite device. Topped with green peruvian salsa, pickled onions, sour cream, and cilantro. More taco recipes you might like, Tzatziki Fish TacosAnd Slow Cooking Chicken Taco, And Black bean vegan taco.
How to make pickled onions
If you’ve never made pickled onions before, making them is easier than you think. You can use raw onions in tacos if you don’t want to pickle them, but I encourage you not to skip this step – they are so good! Plus, pickled onions will keep in your fridge for at least two weeks, which means you can add them to salads, burgers, rice bowls, and more.
- In a small saucepan, heat the apple cider vinegar, water, sugar, and salt until it boils and the sugar dissolves.
- Pour the hot liquid over the onions and bay leaves in a heatproof bowl.
- Let cool, transfer to a glass bowl, and place in the refrigerator overnight.
How to air fry cauliflower
the Air Fryer (elephant link) A quick and easy way to make crunchy cauliflower.
- Drizzle cauliflower with olive oil and season with flour, smoked paprika and salt.
- Spray the basket of the air fryer with oil (make sure it’s a “fuel-free” spray – I like it BertoliCauliflower is added.
- Cook at 400 degrees for 12 to 15 minutes, shaking basket halfway through.
If you don’t have an air fryer, roast the cauliflower in the oven at 400 degrees for about 20 minutes.
- If you don’t have a tagine, replace it with chili powder.
- Add avocado or red cabbage for more veggies.
- Ignore the sour cream Vegetarian tacos.
- If you don’t want to make Peruvian green sauce, use a store-bought green sauce instead.
- Use corn tortilla Gluten Free Tacos.
- Replace tortillas with lettuce wraps Low carb tacos.
More Air Fryer Recipes You’ll Love:
Air Fryer Roasted Cauliflower Taco
When you want meatless tacos, try the roasted cauliflower tacos made in the air fryer!
- 4 cups cauliflower florets
- 2 big spoons olive oil
- 1/2 small spoon tagine
- 1/2 small spoon smoked red pepper
- 1/2 small spoon kosher salt
- 6 Street size taco chipsAnd I used Mr. Tortilla Low Carb
- Pickled red onionsAnd to topping (see below)
- 6 big spoons green peruvian sauceAnd to top
- sour creamAnd my choice
- corianderAnd to decorate
Pickled red onions
- 1 red onionAnd Peeled and sliced
- 1/2 Cup apple cider vinegar
- 1/3 Cup Water
- 1 Tablespoon sugar cane or maple
- 1 small spoon kosher salt
- 2 bay leaves
In a medium bowl, combine cauliflower, olive oil, tagine, smoked paprika, and salt.
Spray the air fryer basket with oil and add the cauliflower, cook at 400 F for 12 to 15 minutes until browned and tender, then shake the basket until halfway through.
To make pickled red onions
In a small saucepan, heat the vinegar, water, sugar and salt until it boils and the sugar dissolves.
Transfer the onions to a heat-safe bowl with the bay leaves and pour the liquid over the onions.
Set aside to cool, then transfer to a glass bowl and refrigerate overnight.
Pickled onions serve 8 servings. The onions will keep for at least two weeks.
service: 3tacosAnd Calories: 284CaloriesAnd Carbohydrates: 22.5gAnd protein: 8.5gAnd fat: 21.5gAnd Saturated fat: 3.5gAnd Cholesterol: 4.5mgAnd sodium: 837mgAnd the basic: 6.5gAnd sugar: 11.5g
Blue Smart Dots: 12
Green Smart Points: 12
Purple smart points: 12
Key words: Tacos, vegan, vegan tacos