The Instapot Beef Stroganoff makes the most gentle, full-flavored stroganoff you’ve ever had! Made in the palm of your hand in an instant pot, this creamy dish will be your favorite way to cook it!
Stroganoff is an easy and delicious meal that the whole family can have. If you don’t have an instant pot, try our other tried-and-true favorite Stroganoff recipes instead. One bowl of ground meatAnd the Chicken mushrooms in slow cooking, And the Stroganoff one steak pot!
Making beef stroganoff in an electric pressure cooker has changed everything! This family-favorite comfort food has been added by preparing it in an InstaPot. No more babysitting on the stove all day to get the tenderest beef ever. The instant prep bowl infuses the flavors in the beef, creating a delicious, savory taste. Mushrooms and onions add a little extra. And the sour cream gives it a soft creamy texture with a little classic tang with stroganoff.
Doing everything in one bowl saves cleaning, which is always a plus. Also, using an instant saucepan prevents the heat from heating your entire kitchen. Pressurized beef allows to decompose the tough fibers faster and more thoroughly, ensuring the meat thaws in the mouth. A perfect compliment to noodles and gravy. My family loves the Stroganov and I love how easy it is to make the instant bowl! This is a must try!
What You Need For Instant Stroganoff Pot
The main ingredients come together into a mixture of flavor in the InstaPot.
- olive oil: To fry and fry meat and vegetables.
- Meat stew: Cut one inch cubes
- Salt and Pepper: Add to taste
- Small white onion: Chopped, yellow can also be used.
- Mushrooms: White button or sliced creamini
- garlic: Chopped fresh cloves
- Flour: All purposes are all you need.
- Beef broth: Adds flavor and creates the sauce.
- Worcestershire sauce: The classic umami flavor is very good.
- Egg noodlesOther noodles will also work.
- sour creamFull-fat or low-fat, but no fat.
- Parsley to garnish: Optional but adds color.
Made Stroganoff in Instant Pot
This couldn’t be easier, and the instant pot takes the work out of it.
- Sauteed meat: Set the instant pot to sautéed. Add olive oil. Working in batches, cooked meat is added and browned on all sides. Take it out of the pot and leave it aside in a plate.
- VegetablesAdd onions, mushrooms and garlic. Fry it until almost soft.
- Collecting: Add the cooked meat to the saucepan and add the flour. Cook until all four are brown and coat the mixture.
- Cooks: Add beef broth and Worcestershire sauce. Cover the bowl and set it in the closed position. Turn on high pressure and cook for 12 minutes.
- Release: Manually release the pressure. Carefully remove the cap. Add the egg noodles and stir. Cover the pot, close it and let it cook for 3 minutes.
- Add sour cream: Manually release the pressure. Add sour cream, salt and pepper to taste. Garnish with parsley and serve.
What’s great with the Instant Stroganoff Pot
This is a great dish because it contains both starch and protein together. All you need is a vegetable and some fruit and if you are my kids, they will say more carbs. I always like to add side dishes that add color and complement the meal. It’s a delicious meal that satisfies your soul and will be perfect any night of the year!
Instant Beef Stroganoff Tips & Varieties
Delicious, filling and delicious, it is like any night of the week!
- beef: I used stewed meat in this recipe Because the instant brew bowl helps make it juicy and juicy. You can also use grilled chuck cut into bite-size pieces. Ground beef can also be used with success. Cook ground meat until pink fades and grease is drained. Take it out of the pot, then fry the vegetables Recipe directions.
- Mushrooms: Not everyone likes mushrooms, you can either leave it on or replace it with zucchini or beans.
- the pasta: You will need enough liquid to cover the dry pasta before you cook it. If you need more liquid, add more beef broth, just to coat it.
- Thicken: If your stroganoff is too liquid, after cooking, turn on the frying feature and boil any extra liquid.
- sour cream: Using whole or low-fat sour cream works best, as fat-free does not provide the creamy consistency and can end up with a separate look.
- storage: It can be kept in an airtight container in the refrigerator for 4-5 days. Reheat in the microwave or on a stovetop. I do not recommend freezing as the milk will separate and not heat up well.
Calories550Calories (28%)Carbohydrates48G (16%)protein45G (90%)Fat18G (28%)Saturated fat7G (35%)Unsaturated fats1GCholesterol156Mg (52%)sodium670Mg (28%)Potassium912Mg (26%)the basic3G (12%)sugar3G (3%)Vitamin A217IU (4%)Vitamin C3Mg (4%)Calcium99Mg (10%)iron5Mg (28%)
All nutritional information is based on third party calculations and is only an estimate. Each recipe and nutritional value will differ depending on the brands you use, the methods of measurement, and portion sizes for each household.