This site may contain affiliate links and advertisements so that we can serve you recipes. read my private policy.
Chicken bruschetta is a delicious, low-carb meal with great flavour. With fresh greens, garlic, a sweet, sticky balsamic topping, and homemade Italian seasoning, this will be your new lunch.
Want more chicken recipes that are absolutely delicious but won’t spoil your diet? I got you covered. Mine California avocadoAnd the Lemon, And the lime honey Here are more chicken recipes full of flavor that will drive you and your family crazy!
Easy and delicious chicken bruschetta recipe وصفة
Whenever I go to an Italian restaurant, I always have to get an order of bruschetta. The way the flavors of mozzarella and balsamic vinegar play with tomatoes and fresh herbs is almost magical. You’ve taken those perfect flavors and turned them into one easy, keto-friendly meal. With all the flavors of chicken bruschetta packages, it’s easy to forget that it’s healthy! Grill it for a healthy lunch or for an Italian-inspired dinner so even the pickiest of eaters will devour it.
This chicken bruschetta recipe makes dinner time easy with a 5-ingredient marinade and grill time under 10 minutes. The freshness of the ingredients is what leads to a lot of the heavy lifting in this recipe. All you have to do is grill the chicken, cover it with cheese, vegetables, and glaze! The way these flavors come together and enhance the roast chicken is incredible! This delicious and delicious chicken bruschetta recipe will be one you will come back to over and over again.
What you need to make grilled chicken bruschetta
Picking fresh vegetables is key in this recipe. Perfectly ripe tomatoes, good cheese, and fresh herbs will take the bruschetta from good to great. For all chicken bruschetta measurements for ingredients, see recipe card below.
- balsamic vinegar: base for seasoning and glazing. It gives your chicken a delicious and sour flavour!
- honey: Adds sweetness and thickness to your marinade.
- garlic: minced.
- olive oil: It binds the fat-soluble ingredients together in the marinade and keeps the chicken moist.
- Italian seasoning: This is better local To ensure the best flavour. You can also customize it to your liking!
- Salt and Pepper: to taste.
- chicken breast: Boneless and skinless.
- mozzarella cheeseMozzarella is the perfect delicious cheese and its light and creamy flavor really adds to this dish. You can also replace it with fresh Parmesan cheese.
- Roma tomatoes: cubes. I use Roma tomatoes in this recipe, but any tomato will work.
- basil: chopped for garnish.
How to make chicken bruschetta on the grill
Get a restaurant-worthy result with strong flavor in just 4 quick and easy steps! This chicken bruschetta is a family favorite and all ages will love it!
- Mix marinade together: In a medium bowl, whisk together balsamic vinegar, honey, garlic, olive oil, Italian seasoning, salt, and pepper. Add chicken breasts and cover. Soak for 30 minutes.
- Tomato season: Meanwhile, in a small bowl add tomatoes, basil, salt and pepper to taste. Sit aside.
- grill: Heat the grill on medium high heat. Grill the chicken on each side for 6 minutes, or until fully cooked through and no longer pink.
- Add plugins: Top with mozzarella cheese and tomato mixture with basil. Sprinkle with balsamic vinegar and serve immediately.
Best tips for chicken bruschetta
Chicken bruschetta is a knockout dinner with lots of great flavor! With just a few ingredients and simple instructions, it’s hard to go wrong with this recipe. Use these additional tips to make sure you get the most delicious result possible!
- Tomato picking: If you can’t find Roma Tomatoes, any other tomatoes will work as long as they are firm. Soft tomatoes can give you a mushy result.
- Other Bruschetta Extras: You can customize chicken bruschetta with many different types of toppings! I like to add other vegetables like chopped avocado California style Take this dish. For a Greek twist, top the chicken with olives and feta. You can also try a traditional Italian version of bruschetta by coating the chicken with olive oil, garlic, and bacon like bruschetto!
- Grilled chicken: You’ll know your chicken is done when all the juices are clear and internal temperatures reach 160 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Keep the grill closed: Keep the grill closed while grilling to make sure the chicken is cooked through.
- salt water reserveMake sure that the extra seasoning has not come into contact with the raw chicken. You can use this throughout the cooking process to heat up and add moisture and flavor!
What to serve with chicken bruschetta
I love serving this dish with other fresh vegetables as a healthy side. green saladsAnd the vegetable dishesFruit and even bread perfectly grilled with the flavors of chicken bruschetta. You can also serve chicken with a noodle bed A complete Italian meal.
Storing leftover chicken bruschetta
Because of the fresh vegetables used in this recipe, they are best eaten fresh. You can also store the chicken in the refrigerator for up to two days and reheat in the oven at 325 degrees Fahrenheit until the internal temperature reaches 160. It’s best to store the chicken and toppings separately, because cooking the chicken in the oven with an extra topping will make the tomatoes and sauce lose moisture.
at medium size bowl وعاء Whisk together balsamic vinegar, honey, garlic, olive oil, Italian seasoning, salt, and pepper. Add chicken breasts and cover. Soak for 30 minutes.
Meanwhile, in a small bowl add tomatoes, basil, salt and pepper to taste. Sit aside.
Heating grill to medium high heat. Grill the chicken on each side for 6 minutes, or until fully cooked through and no longer pink. Top with mozzarella cheese and tomato mixture with basil. Sprinkle with balsamic vinegar and serve immediately.
Calories389Calories (19%)carbohydrates28g (9%)protein31g (62%)Fat16g (25%)Saturated fat5g (25%)unsaturated fats1gMonounsaturated fat8gunsaturated fats1gcholesterol95mg (32%)sodium612mg (26%)potassium528mg (15th%)the basic1g (4%)sugar25g (28%)Vitamin A243IU (5%)Vitamin C2mg (2%)Calcium184mg (18%)iron1mg (6%)
All nutritional information is based on third party calculations and is only an estimate. Each recipe and nutritional value will vary depending on the brands you use, methods of measurement, and portion sizes for each household.