This site may contain affiliate links and advertisements so that we can serve you recipes. read my private policy.
Cherry limeade will become your new favorite summer drink! It’s beautiful, pungent and refreshing!
The best way to beat the summer heat is with a refreshing homemade drink. fresh watermelonAnd strawberry lemonade, And Chick-fil-a lemonade imitation These are the easiest and most delicious drinks that are ready to quench your thirst!
The easiest Cherry Limeade recipe
We’re currently going through the summer days here in Utah. Cold and refreshing drinks were the only way to survive! I’m always on the lookout for easy and delicious drinks that will please my family on these long, hot days and this cherry does it so easily! What’s better than a sweet and sour cherry-lime mixture? This tastes just like limeade from Sonic! You don’t have to leave your house to get it. And Only 3 simple ingredients are needed to put it together! You’ll love the way this quenches your thirst with its juicy flavours. Your family will love it too! It is the ideal drink within reach of children who suffer from thirst.
This Cherry Blossom is also a great party drink. It can easily be doubled or tripled to quench thirst in large gatherings. It tastes so amazing, no one would suspect that it only took Sprite, canned cherries, and lemon juice to make it! Not to mention, it creates the prettiest reddish-pink color when these ingredients are mixed. It looks as good as it tastes! Adding a few garnishes of mint and lemon slices can take a very easy drink and make it look luxurious. Whether it’s for a party or just for a little mid-day refreshment, this imitation cherry from Sonic is a stunning staple. I know you will love it as much as I do!
Simple Cherry Limeade Ingredients
3 inexpensive ingredients are all it takes to assemble this delicious dessert! You can easily substitute these ingredients as well and add additional flavors to create the sparkle of your dreams!
- lemon soda: This is the Limedic base. I’m using Sprite here, but any lime soda will do!
- Maraschino Cherry: No need for cherry syrup in this recipe, we simply use canned maraschino cherry juice! This will give your limeade perfection
- Lemonade: The addition of lemon juice is essential to achieve the perfect citrus taste. I like to use fresh lemons for the best flavour, but bottled lemonade will work too!
- Lemon slices: I add lemon slices for a nice garnish and to add flavor while sitting.
How to make cherry limed
This refreshing drink is super easy to make. Mix it all together, and voila, you have a delicious and fun drink full of flavour! You can’t go wrong with these easy steps. It’s so simple, even kids can move it around without any problem!
- Mix ingredients together: In a large jug, add soda, cherries, juice and lemon juice. Mix until combined.
- Entrees: To finish, add lemon slices and ice and serve.
Tips for making Cherry Limeade
This versatile drink can easily be customized to suit your tastes. Use these easy tips to craft your own advice!
- Lemon picking: Slightly yellow lemons tend to be less sour than fully green lemons. Choose lemons that are heavy and slightly soft in texture. This usually means that they will have more juice content.
- Lime preparation: First, roll the limes out on the counter, and press firmly. Doing this before slicing can help soften the flesh of the tartar and release the juices.
- adjust flavorGetting the perfect lemon flavor takes a little trial and error. If you test limeade and find it too sour, you can stir in a little sugar, simple syrup, or honey until you reach your desired result. If your limeade becomes too sweet, add more lemon juice.
- Add lemon peel: For an extra aromatic flavor, add lemon zest to cherry limes.
- Carbonated water: If you want the lemonade to be less sweet but still want carbonation, use carbonated water instead of lime soda. This also works as a great base for a mojito.
- Other flavorsYou can add syrup or other fruits to your lemonade for a variety of flavours. Add fresh summer fruits like watermelon or strawberries for an amazing taste. You can also add a rich raspberry flavor with Homemade blueberry syrup!
Storing Leftover Cherry Limeade
Because this version of cherry limeade is made with soda, it doesn’t last as long. Consume within 4 days or before the soda becomes flat.
- in the fridge: This recipe is best served cold. Keep the pitcher in the fridge until ready to drink!
Calories221Calories (11%)carbohydrates57g (19%)protein1g (2%)fat1g (2%)Saturated fat1g (5%)unsaturated fats1gMonounsaturated fat1gsodium51mg (2%)potassium76mg (2%)the basic1g (4%)sugar52g (58%)Vitamin A30IU (1%)Vitamin C18mg (22%)Calcium18mg (2%)iron1mg (6%)
All nutritional information is based on third party calculations and is only an estimate. Each recipe and nutritional value will vary depending on the brands you use, methods of measurement, and portion sizes for each household.