Rich chocolate loaf cake It is stuffed with thick strips of cheesecake filling, In this healthy banana bread is secretly made with chocolate cheese and cream cheese.
It is the perfect choice for a healthy breakfast or dessert.
Chocolate banana bread can easily be made egg-free, dairy-free, oil-free, and vegan. And the leftovers can be chopped and frozen (if there are any), so they’re also great for breakfast preparation.
If you love chocolate and cheese as much as I do, then you should definitely try our homemade chocolate cheese baking.
Also make these Easy cinnamon rolls
Yesterday was our first real snow in a couple of years, and I made this banana bread to warm up the kitchen after returning from a picnic in the cold.
Along with a mug of Hot vegan chocolateIt was the perfect snack to enjoy while watching the street snow blanket outside my apartment window.
With the thick layer of sweet cream cheese filling, no frosting is required, and feel free to change the flavor by adding a few drops of almonds, maple extract, or 1/2 teaspoon of instant coffee to the mixture before baking.
Trending Now: Overnight oats – 15 recipes
For a flour-free version, try this Banana bread, almond flour.
If you want to turn it into a flourless chocolate banana bread, add a quarter cup of cocoa powder, reduce the almond meal by 3 tablespoons, and add 3-4 tablespoons of sugar or erythritol.
Above, watch me make the original Banana chocolate bread
- 2 Glasses banana (Banana-free, try this Loaf of chocolate yogurt)
- 2 1/2 tsp Pure vanilla extract
- 1 Tablespoon White vinegar or apple juice
- 1/4 Glass Favorite oil or milk
- 2/3 Glass Pure maple syrup, honey, or aloe vera
- 1 3/4 cup Wheat flour, white, or oatmeal (Option without flour mentioned above)
- 1/2 Glass Cocoa powder
- 2 Tablespoon Dutch cocoa (or extra regular)
- 1 Teaspoon baking soda
- 3/4 Teaspoon Both of them: yeast powder and salt
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips optional
Cream cheese filling
- 8 ounce Cream cheese (Store-bought, or homemade Vegan cream cheese)
- 1/3 Glass Powdered sugar or erythritol (Or 1/8 teaspoon uncut stevia)
- 3 1/2 Tablespoon Corn Starch
Bring the cream cheese to room temperature. Whisk the filling of ingredients until smooth, using beaters if possible, for optimum smoothness. Sit aside. Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Grease or line a 9 x 5 loaf tray. Beat all baking ingredients in a bowl and stir until ingredients are homogeneous. Spread about two thirds of the mixture in the pan, smooth the filling from the top, then cover with the remaining mixture. Sprinkle extra chocolate chips on top if desired. Bake on the middle rack for 50 minutes, then leave the door closed but turn off the oven and let it sit for an additional 10 minutes before removing it from the oven. If you can wait, I recommend loosely covering and cooling overnight as it’s sweeter and more firm the next day.View nutrition facts
More healthy breakfast ideas
(Or these Keto Blueberry Muffin)