Welcome to my page! I hope you enjoy preparing these easy and delicious recipes with your children!
- 3 Mode banana
- 2 Glass Dry oats
- 6 Tablespoon Natural peanut butter
- 1/4 Glass Chopped walnuts
- 2 Large spoons Dark chocolate chips
Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit and line the bottom of an 8-by-8-inch glass dish with parchment paper. (We also used our fingers to grease the sides of the plate with coconut oil).
Mash the banana and mix with the oats and peanut butter.
Spread the dough evenly in the prepared plate, then sprinkle the nuts and chocolate chips. Gently press the nuts and chocolate into the bars.
Bake for 18-20 minutes or until a clean toothpick comes out. Cool for 20 minutes in the pan, then slide a spoon under the parchment paper and carefully transfer the entire uncut strip to a rack for further cooling. (You can cut the bars at this point, and eat them warm – the more time you give them to cool, the easier it will be to cut them.)
Calories: 200Calories | Carbohydrates: 27G | protein: 7G | Fat: 8G | Saturated fat: 2G | sodium: 35Mg | the basic: 4G | sugar: 5G
- 1 Container (4 ounce) Greek yogurt
- 1/4 Glass cheese
- 1 Glass Unsweetened frozen strawberry
- 1/3 Glass Unsweetened almond milk
- 1 Tablespoon honey
Calories: 129Calories | Carbohydrates: 20G | protein: 10G | Fat: 2G | Saturated fat: 1G | Cholesterol: 9Mg | sodium: 139Mg | the basic: 2G | sugar: 15thG
- 1 Glass Plain Greek yogurt
- 1/2 small spoon Garlic powder
- 1/2 small spoon Onion powder
- 1/2 small spoon Dried parsley
- 1/2 small spoon Dried Chives
- 1/4 small spoon Dill dried herbs
- 1 small spoon Lemon juice
- 1/8 small spoon Ground black pepper
- 1/2 small spoon salt
- 1/4 Glass milk
- 1 Mode Sweet pepper and orange
- 1 Mode Yellow bell pepper
- 1 Mode Option
- 1 Glass Cherry tomatoes
Place all ingredients except milk in a large mixing bowl. Blend until smooth and blended together. To reach the desired consistency, add 1-2 tablespoons of milk at a time, mixing well after each addition of milk.
Cut pepper and cucumber into slices. Serve the vegetables with dipping.
Calories: 111Calories | Carbohydrates: 13G | protein: 8G | Fat: 4G | Saturated fat: 2G | Cholesterol: 10Mg | sodium: 329Mg | the basic: 2G | sugar: 6G