This site may contain affiliate links and advertisements so that we can serve you recipes. read my private policy.
Creamy Chicken Parmesan Garlic Mushroom is ready in just 30 minutes and the garlic Parmesan sauce will wow the whole family! This will become a new favourite!
Creamy chicken, parmesan cheese, garlic and mushrooms
Skillet meals are our favorite lately. just like this Italian Sausage and Pepper Fryer And Chili’s Frying Pan with CheeseThis mushroom chicken is awesome! These are ready in just 30 minutes and they taste like they came from a restaurant. And you guys. This creamy garlic and parmesan sauce is a great starting point! It will be one of the best sauces you will ever make! My son said this was one of the best things he had ever eaten! I think my son is the biggest fan of my cooking. The other is unpredictable and picky but loved this meal too. Of course, he had to scrape the mushrooms and spinach but he said it was great.
I promise you will love this meal just as much as we did! I’ve been perfecting this creamy sauce for a long time and it’s really amazing. All of my chicken skillet dishes have received a lot of attention. Try Creamy fried chicken And Skillet French Onion Chicken To find out what I mean! These dishes are quick, delicious and very easy to make. I know you’ll love this too!
Ingredients for Chicken Mushroom and Creamy Garlic
You can also use boneless, skinless chicken thighs in this dish with success. For a different flavor, replace the chicken with salmon or shrimp. Use the type of mushroom that you and your family like best.
- Boneless and skinless chicken breasts: Try to choose chicken of the same size and thickness to be cooked.
- olive oil: Use extra virgin olive oil.
- Salt and Pepper: salt and pepper to taste.
- sliced mushroomYou can slice your mushrooms or buy them. The button, the mini portabella, and the crêmese work best.
Creamy garlic and parmesan sauce
Using full-fat ingredients for the sauce will give you the best results. Half and half would be the best thing after heavy cream. This creates a rich, creamy sauce that is incredibly delicious and incredibly satisfying.
- gheeUse real butter, not a substitute for butter, for the best flavour.
- minced garlic cloveFresh garlic gives a pungent flavor that complements the mushrooms.
- precise: thickens the sauce.
- Chicken broth: Chicken gives the best flavour.
- Heavy cream or half and half: either will give flavor and texture.
- grated parmesan cheeseGrate your cheese until it melts better.
- garlic powder: Adds extra flavor without the bulk.
- pepper and salt: Add more or less as desired.
- spinach: finely chopped. You don’t want a lot of volume.
How to make chicken parmesan, garlic and mushroom
The goal here is to cook the chicken until it is cooked through and tender, but not overcooked and dry. Remember that the chicken will continue to cook a little after you remove it from the pan. So you can remove the chicken just before it’s cooked through and it will be soft and mushy.
- Chicken cooking: In a large skillet, add olive oil and cook chicken over medium heat for 3-5 minutes on each side or until brown on each side and cooked through, until no longer pink in the middle. Remove chicken from heat and set aside on a plate. Add the mushroom slices and cook for a few minutes until tender. Remove from fire and set aside.
- Make the sauce: To make the sauce add butter and melt. Add garlic and cook until soft. Whisk the flour into the flour until it thickens. Whisk in chicken broth, heavy cream, Parmesan cheese, garlic powder, pepper, and salt. Add the spinach and let it simmer until it starts to thicken and the spinach wilts. Add chicken and mushrooms to the sauce and serve with pasta, if desired.
Chicken wings with mushrooms and creamy garlic
The flavor of this dish comes from the umami in mushrooms and the saltiness of Parmesan cheese and pungent garlic. The ease of this dish will blow your mind after you get a taste of how amazing this dish is.
- chicken breastsThere are several ways to ensure you get lean, tender chicken. Skinless and boneless chicken breasts until they become the same thickness. This will ensure that the chicken cooks at the same rate until it is cooked through at the same time. You can also pre-cut the chicken into bite-size pieces. This will also make sure that the chicken is cooked at the same time.
- Chicken thighs: You can also use boneless and skinless chicken thighs in this dish. Brown meat will create a very tender and moist chicken.
- When is chicken done? Use a meat thermometer to make sure the chicken reaches 160 degrees for white meat and 165 degrees for dark meat. You can remove the chicken from the pan once it reaches 158 degrees. Letting the chicken rest, it will continue to cook and redistribute the juices throughout the meat.
- spinach: If you like, you can chop the spinach into bite-size pieces rather than keeping it large.
This is so creamy and so delicious, you’ll want to make sure you get every drop of the sauce off your plate. serve this more rice, Mashed potatoor pasta to help absorb the sauce. For low-carb options, you can serve them with zucchini kernels, mashed cauliflowerOr steamed vegetables. use crispy bread To help clean your plate. This will be a dinner you repeat.
How to store creamy mushroom chicken
Because of the cream that is in this dish, I do not recommend freezing. When you heat it it will separate and its texture will stop, although it will still taste great. Keep this in the refrigerator in an airtight container for up to 4 days. Reheat in the microwave or in a skillet on the stove.
Creamy Garlic Parmesan Sauce:
In a large skillet, add olive oil and cook chicken over medium heat for 3-5 minutes on each side or until brown on each side and cooked through, until no longer pink in the middle. Remove chicken from heat and set aside on a plate. Add the mushroom slices and cook for a few minutes until tender. Remove from fire and set aside.
To make the sauce add butter and melt. Add garlic and cook until soft. Whisk the flour into the flour until it thickens. Whisk in chicken broth, heavy cream, Parmesan cheese, garlic powder, pepper, and salt. Add the spinach and let it simmer until it starts to thicken and the spinach wilts. Add chicken and mushrooms to the sauce and serve with pasta, if desired.
Originally Posted June 20, 2016
Calories290Calories (15th%)carbohydrates4g (1%)protein29g (58%)fat18g (28%)Saturated fat8g (40%)cholesterol104mg (35%)sodium494mg (21%)potassium588mg (17%)the basic1g (4%)sugar1g (1%)Vitamin A724IU (14%)Vitamin C5mg (6%)Calcium113mg (11%)iron1mg (6%)
All nutritional information is based on third party calculations and is only an estimate. Each recipe and nutritional value will vary depending on the brands you use, methods of measurement, and portion sizes for each household.