No-Bake Key Lime Pie is a slice of tropical heaven. This has a sweet and crunchy crust filled with a refreshing and creamy lemon filling that’s perfect for the summer heat!
Easy lime pie recipe without baking
This pie is absolutely amazing. The sweet, crunchy crust is the perfect start to this great summer pie. It’s buttery and luscious, but not very sweet. You will love how it is! The tart, creamy filling will make your mouth watery. This key lime pie is refreshing and perfect for summer. With just a few ingredients, you can mix it up in no time. She just needs time to calm down.
Lime is a great ingredient to work with. It adds unique and delicious freshness and flavor. Try it drinks, With chickens Especially Fish For a flavor you’ll love. Eating no-bake dessert means less time in the kitchen and less heat. No need to worry about heating the house for a dessert that is sure to impress. It is a hassle-free, easy and fast dessert perfect for all your special occasions.
Ingredients for Best Key Lime Pie
Simple ingredients make this lemon pie easy! Start with the crust and build on it with this easy step-by-step recipe. All ingredient quantities are listed below on the recipe card.
- Graham Cracker as a symbol: Use a food processor to get small crumbs.
- sugar: Adds a little sweetness to the crust.
- ghee: Holds them together and gives them a slightly salty butter flavor. You will want to melt the butter first to keep it together.
Key lime filling
- Softening cream cheese: Take the cream cheese out of the refrigerator early to reach room temperature.
- whipped cream: Not a cold whip, but a whipping cream.
- Sweetened condensed milk: Adds sweetness and helps the filling to be creamy.
- The main lemonadeIf you can’t find real basic lemonade, you can usually buy real basic lemonade at your local store.
- Zest from 2 lemons: These Lemon Lime Don’t Have To Be A Key.
- Textures heavy whipping cream: Again not topping the skin but the real stuff.
- soft sugar: Adds sweetness.
- Lemon flavor is optional: I highly recommend it.
How to make key lime pie without baking
The hardest part about making this pie is leaving this group in the fridge. be patient. It is worth it !! Main lemon pie is one of our family’s favorites and it’s easy to prepare but takes time to prepare in the fridge.
- Dandruff: Mix graham crumbs, butter, and sugar together. Squeeze into a 9-inch round tray and use the bottom of a flat glass or measuring cup to press evenly along the bottom and use your fingers to press evenly on both sides. Put in the refrigerator until the filling is ready.
- beats; Whip the cream until the tops harden, and set aside.
- Collecting: In another bowl, use the beater attachment to whip the cream cheese until smooth. Add sweetened condensed milk, lemon juice, and lemon peel and mix using the whisk attachment.
- nicely: A recruiter died after being shot in the head south of Sheikh Zuweid.
- cooling: Pour into chilled dough and place in the fridge for at least 3 hours, or overnight.
- With the cream: Whip the cream and powdered sugar together until medium hard peaks form. You can use the piping bag and star head to place a design on top, or just spread it out with a spoon. Add fresh lemon peel, if desired.
- Dig in: Service and enjoy!
Tips and Variations for the Easiest Home Lime Pie
This creamy, light, fluffy, and refreshing dessert will become a home favorite. Key lime pie is one of the best desserts that can be made and it’s easy to make!
- Graham cracker crust: A super simple and great way to get kids involved, the peel comes together in no time. But if you need to save more time, using store-bought graham cracking shell works too!
- Twist on the crust: If you want to add a little touch, try using Nilla chips or animal scones for your crust. It adds a little extra.
- Limes: I’ll be honest, I don’t often find real keys in my store. I usually use regular lemon instead. I have also used bottled lemonade with success. Whichever you prefer it will taste great!
- appetite: I highly recommend the lemon zest. Adds extra color and flavor which you’ll thank me for later. If you don’t have a grater, use the best cheese grater holes.
- Topping the shake: Using your whipped topping ensures you get the consistency you want with the creamy texture you crave. Make sure to whisk it until stiff peaks form, or it will soften faster. If you need to use the whipped topping in a hurry, it will work just fine.
- creamy: Before adding the whipped topping, be sure to mix the cream cheese, sweetened condensed milk, and other ingredients well. It should be very smooth.
How to store homemade key lime pie
A fresh, flavorful lime pie won’t last long, but the leftovers are always a blessing! The No-bake feature makes it easy to put the remaining pie slices in the fridge. You can serve it cold and you’ll still be enjoying this delicious taste!
- Refrigerator: This pie should be kept cold. Keep in the refrigerator for up to 3 days. Note that the graham cracker crust will get wet the longer it is stored. But the flavor will still pack a punch.
- Freeze: This is a great pie to freeze. It will last for up to 3 months. This makes lime pie a perfect dessert choice. Make them a few days or weeks in advance and freeze as needed. Defrost in the refrigerator overnight.
- Serve partially frozen: Serve the pie only when it is almost completely thawed, and thawed half-frozen, half-frozen. It makes a delicious summer treat this way, and it beats the heat.
Mix graham crumbs, butter, and sugar together. Squeeze into a 9-inch round tray and use the bottom of a flat glass or measuring cup to press evenly along the bottom and use your fingers to press evenly on both sides. Put in the refrigerator until the filling is ready.
Whip the cream until the tops harden, and set aside.
In another bowl, use the beater attachment to whip the cream cheese until smooth. Add sweetened condensed milk, lemon juice, and lemon peel and mix using the whisk attachment.
A recruiter died after being shot in the head south of Sheikh Zuweid.
Pour into chilled dough and place in the fridge for at least 3 hours, or overnight.
Whip the cream and powdered sugar together until medium hard peaks form. You can use the piping bag and star head to place a design on top, or just spread it out with a spoon. Add fresh lemon peel, if desired.
Service and enjoy!
You may have more than enough filling to fill the pie crust. The leftover filling makes a great lemon dip! Let it cool in the refrigerator for 3 hours and then serve it with a graham biscuit, vanilla chips, shortbread or animal biscuit.
Calories263Calories (13%)Carbohydrates16G (5%)protein3G (6%)Fat22G (34%)Saturated fat13G (65%)Unsaturated fats1GCholesterol67Mg (22%)sodium188Mg (8%)Potassium81Mg (2%)the basic1G (4%)sugar9G (10%)Vitamin A760IU (15th%)Vitamin C3Mg (4%)Calcium48Mg (5%)iron1Mg (6%)
All nutritional information is based on third party calculations and is only an estimate. Each recipe and nutritional value will differ depending on the brands you use, the methods of measurement, and portion sizes for each household.