This site may contain affiliate links and advertisements so that we can serve you recipes. read my private policy.
S’mores Dip is an easy way to get all the ooey gooey benefits of a sable without roasting! This is a fun sweet treat that everyone can enjoy without making a hot fire.
Easy S’mores Dip
I love anything that has sweetened condensed milk in it. I lick the spoon every time. Is this strange? I knew this dip was going to be good but I wasn’t expecting it to be so good that I and my kids couldn’t stop taking it. S’mores totally reminds me of camping and makes me think of all the fun camping outings I’ve had with my family. I love this dip because you can get the same amazing sable taste without having to roast the marshmallows. It was amazing! Tastes like a sable on the inside without all the hard work!
S’mores is an absolutely wonderful blend of flavours. Sweet chocolate, fluffy marshmallows, and crunchy graham crackers all together are heavenly. It’s a flavor that floods the mind with memories of being with loved ones around a campfire. I love recreating it in this dive as well as in these tried and true recipes, S’more To Die for BarsAnd the No-Bake S’more, And the S’more Fudge Pops!
s’mores dip ingredients
This was a quick and easy recipe to put together and we absolutely loved it. Even the picky person so I’m convinced everyone will love it! For all ingredient measurements, see recipe card below.
- Sweetened condensed milk: Thick and sweet, you can find it alongside evaporated milk in the baking aisle of your store.
- Chocolate chips:Milk or semi-sweet chocolate: Both will do.
- marshmallow cream: Look for this in the baking aisle near the marshmallows.
- Graham crackers: Definitely the way to go but check below for other options.
How to make s’mores dip in the microwave
A quick and easy way to serve sable while it’s warm. It will be difficult to take it because it is cold.
- fusion: In a microwave-safe bowl, melt sweet and condensed milk and chocolate chips together, stirring every 30 seconds.
- microwave: Once melted, add 1/2 cup of the marshmallow cream with a spoon and microwave for another 20 seconds until the marshmallows are tender and roll the marshmallow cream all the time to get a marbled appearance.
- Serves: Serve immediately with graham crackers and enjoy!
S’more’s Best Diving Tips
Sweet, chocolate and sticky, the perfect combination without the mess.
- marshmallow cream: This is different from marshmallow fluff, which you can use as well, but it gives you a different texture. Marshmallow cream will create a smooth, decadent texture. The fluff can be more granular.
- Can I use marshmallow candy? I don’t recommend substituting Marshmallows for cream. It won’t be smooth but glowy and hard to dip in.
- chocolate: Use any type of chocolate you like. You can use milk chocolate, semi-sweet chocolate, or even dark chocolate if you’d like.
- Serve immediately: This is a dip that you don’t have to do ahead of time, do it and serve it right away for best results. If you have leftovers, they can be stored in an airtight container for up to two days. Heat in the microwave and stir before serving.
Graham crackers aren’t the only thing you can dip into this delicious sable.
- fruit: I think sliced apples, strawberries, bananas, blackberries, even pineapple would taste good.
- crackers and cookiesOreos, peanut butter cookies, shortbread cookies, Vanilla Wafers, Biscoff, and good old-fashioned chocolate chip cookies will work in this dip.
- salty: Sweet and savory only, try the pastries and chips, the thick, crispy kind works best, crackers ritz all taste amazing.
at Microwave safe bowlMelt the sweet and condensed milk and chocolate chips together, stirring every 30 seconds.
Once melted, add 1/2 cup of the marshmallow cream with a spoon and microwave for another 20 seconds until the marshmallows are tender and roll the marshmallow cream all the time to get a marbled appearance.
Serve immediately with graham crackers and enjoy!
Originally Posted May 1, 2013
Calories282Calories (14%)carbohydrates45g (15th%)protein4g (8%)Fat10g (15th%)Saturated fat6g (30%)cholesterol18mg (6%)sodium69mg (3%)potassium147mg (4%)the basic1g (4%)sugar42g (47%)Vitamin A166IU (3%)Vitamin C1mg (1%)Calcium144mg (14%)iron1mg (6%)
All nutritional information is based on third party calculations and is only an estimate. Each recipe and nutritional value will vary depending on the brands you use, methods of measurement, and portion sizes for each household.