Monday’s rearranged big Warwick meeting looks set to weather the weather, despite calling for an inspection at 3pm on Sunday. The card scheduled for Saturday has been canceled, but there have been plans to move the entire match forward and it appears to be a wise decision. “It’s the Baltic Sea region (Saturday morning) so we made the right decision for sure,” said course author Jane Headley. We’ll have a checkup at 3 p.m. tomorrow, and we’ll start lifting the covers tomorrow morning, and maybe okay, stay where you are the rest of the day. “Temperatures are set to reach highs of 1 ° C tonight before reaching four or five Sundays. Then a bunch of rain falls and it gets milder, up to around 10 ° C by lunchtime on Monday.” Covered is really sweaty, it’s just some bare spots and some straight back areas that never would have turned. ”I think we’ll be in a good place by tomorrow noon and a better place by Monday – it’s amazing how cute and amazing the work the blankets have done Frost. I wouldn’t be so confident without them. “Sunday’s Exeter meeting faces a check at 8:30 am. Clerk of the session tweeted Dan Cooper:“ Every reason to keep looking at ExeterRaces conditions based on forecast of dips until Saturday morning. ”However, we are -1 this evening and temperatures need improvement , Some suggestions will. The time it takes for frozen places to defrost is still a risk. Inspection is 8:30 a.m. Sunday. ”Tuesday’s meeting in Carlisle faces an examination at 3 p.m. Monday due to a frozen track, while the Catrick fixtures, which moved from Monday To Tuesday, heats are not yet planned.