Funfetti Popcorn is a spring fun that’s sure to please! This is a salty colored candy perfect for Easter or any other special occasion!
Funfetti Bunny Bait Popcorn
If Bunny Bait isn’t a part of Easter tradition yet, it should be! This sweet and savory snack mix is a quick and easy family favorite! Bright colors are a perfect way to celebrate the onset of spring. It’s a festive meal that is guaranteed to disappear as quickly as possible. This Funfetti popcorn is extremely addicting. Everyone loves it both children and adults.
It’s not just for Easter or Spring. This magical snack is really great for birthdays, kids, weddings, or just because you have an incredible passion. The white chocolate blends nicely with pretzels and popcorn, giving it a sweet and savory flavor. M & Ms adds irresistible rich milk chocolate. Colorful candy melt catches your eyes and your stomach can’t help but follow it! It really is a fun and addicting snack.
Rabbit bait ingredients
These simple components are highly customizable. See below for other added ideas, but these are the best flavor combinations for your bunny’s bait.
- popcorn: Use regular popcorn in the microwave or you can make your own.
- Pastries: I used salted sticks but you can use rolls as well.
- M & Ms: Use colorful M & Ms for spring if you can find it.
- White chocolate chips: I prefer good quality white chocolate like Guittard or Ghirardelli.
- Candy melts: I used pink melted candy.
- Sprinklers: This is optional but adds to the fun of the snack.
Make funfiti popcorn
This comes together in about 15 minutes. It takes a while to prepare, but you can have it ready to eat in no time!
- Snack Mix: In a large bowl add popcorn, cookie sticks, and m & m’s.
- fusion: In a small bowl, add white chocolate chips and melt in the microwave, stirring every 30 seconds, until smooth.
- Collecting: Pour over a bowl of popcorn and stir until everything is covered. Spread it on a baking sheet.
- the color: In a small bowl add the melted pink candy and stir the microwave after every 30 seconds or until smooth. Sprinkle over the popcorn and let it stick.
- Serves: Break the popcorn and serve.
Tips for the best bait for rabbit
This bait is called for a reason, it tempts you with the pleasant colors and then catches you eating it and cannot stop. The bunny portion is simply because bunnies, spring, and Easter are synonymous. Whether you call it Funfetti Popcorn or Bunny Bait, you can also call it delicious.
- Work quickly: Prepare all the ingredients before the chocolate melts, because once it melts it begins to set together. You want to mix everything up before it hardens too much and doesn’t stick together.
- Do not over-stirred: You want to mix it well but don’t overdo it either. With every fuss, you’ll be crushing your popcorn and pastries and wanting to leave them as whole as possible.
- Tubes: To defrost candy, you can use a zipped sandwich bag and cut a corner at one end to secure it over the bait. You can also use a spoon and sprinkle it on top.
Differences for Funfetti’s Addictive Popcorn
This is called Funfetti Popcorn as well as Bunny Bait because it resembles a splash of color in a funfetti cake. All the different colors make eating fun and quirky, just like this one Funfetti cookies And the Blondes. It’s easy to switch mixes or add different foods. Just keep the proportions the same and you should be good to go.
- Nuts: Try peanuts, pecans, almonds, macadamia, or walnuts!
- Grain food: Pills can be a great combination in. Cheerios, Chex, Captain Crunch, or Golden Grahams are some of the ideas to get you started, but there are many that you can choose from.
- M & Ms: These days, there are more M&M types than I can call them. Pick one that you think will be good and go for it. You cannot go wrong with them!
- Other desserts: Headpieces, drops of gum, bears, marshmallows, jelly beans or candy eggs can be delicious additions.
- Candy melts: You can find it in the baking section of your store or even your craft store. You can use a variety of colors, blue, purple, yellow, and green to add to or in place of pink.
- Holiday Allocation: You don’t have to limit yourself to once a year with this fun spin. Set colors and sweets for any holiday or every holiday!
More fun snacks for every occasion
It’s always a good idea to snack on every occasion. Snacks can be fun, healthy, sweet, or savory. Whether you need a sweet treat or a salty snack, I have a recipe just for you. With these tried and true recipes in your arsenal, you’ll always be ready.
Preparation time 10 Session minutes
Total time 10 Session minutes
Servings 12 Persons
Funfetti Popcorn or Bunny Bait is a fun spring fun that is sure to please! This is a sweet, salty colored treat perfect for Easter or any other special occasion!
Regular popcorn appeared
M & M’s
White chocolate chips
Melt the pink colored candy
- Optional: sprinkles
In a large bowl add popcorn, cookie sticks, and m & m’s.
In a small bowl, add white chocolate chips and melt in the microwave, stirring every 30 seconds, until smooth.
Pour over a bowl of popcorn and stir until everything is covered. Spread on Baking sheet.
In a small bowl add the melted pink candy and stir the microwave after every 30 seconds or until smooth. Sprinkle over the popcorn and let it stick.
Break the popcorn and serve.
Calories371Calories (19%)Carbohydrates49G (16%)protein4G (8%)Fat18G (28%)Saturated fat11G (55%)Unsaturated fats1GCholesterol12Mg (4%)sodium169Mg (7%)Potassium98Mg (3%)the basic1G (4%)sugar40G (44%)Vitamin A87IU (2%)Vitamin C1Mg (1%)Calcium102Mg (10%)iron1Mg (6%)
All nutritional information is based on third party calculations and is only an estimate. Each recipe and nutritional value will differ depending on the brands you use, the methods of measurement and portion sizes for each household.