Grilled Flank Steak with Tomato Sauce, Corn, and Delicious Black Beans is an easy 30-minute summer dish for all week long!
Grilled flan steak with black bean sauce
In the summer we roast every opportunity possible! One of my favorite ways to grill meat is to top it with fresh salad or dressing. Some successful examples of this: Grilled steak with tomatoes, red onions and balsamic And the Grilled chicken bruschetta.
This steak dish has so much flavor! Sirloin steak marinated in cumin and garlic and grilled to perfection, then topped with a fresh black bean, corn, and tomato salsa for a quick and easy weeknight meal.
This dish is dairy- and gluten-free and takes less than 30 minutes to make.
Variations and tips:
In this Tex Mex version, the flavors can be easily modified to suit your family’s taste.
- make it hot With some chopped jalapeno
- desalination Add some chopped pineapple
- Make it complete 30 By swapping corn and beans in a simple way pico de gallo.
- moving forward. Season the steaks and make the sauce a day in advance, if necessary.
Grilled flan steak with black beans and corn sauce
Grilled Flank Steak with Tomato Sauce, Corn and Black Beans, an easy weeknight dish!
- 1 1/2 pound wing steak
- 1/2 Teaspoon latency
- 2 garlic clovesAnd the crushed
- 1/2 Teaspoon kosher salt
- Freshly chopped pepper, to taste
For black beans, corn, and tomatoes:
- 3 Tablespoon red onionAnd the minced
- 1 Teaspoon olive oil
- 1/4 cup Fresh lemon juice
- 2 Average Ripe tomatoesAnd the cubes
- 1 cup canned black beansAnd the drain and rinse
- 1 cups frozen corn kernelsAnd the Fresh is good
- 2 Tablespoon finely chopped coriander
- Kosher salt and fresh pepper to taste
Marinating the steak: Season the steaks with mashed garlic, cumin, salt and pepper and set aside for 5-10 minutes.
Make the sauce: Meanwhile, combine red onion, olive oil, lemon juice, salt, and pepper in a medium bowl and set aside a few minutes.
Add tomatoes, black beans, corn and coriander and set aside.
Preheat the grill. Heat a clean, lightly oiled indoor or outdoor grill over high heat.
Grill steak over high heat for 6-8 minutes on each side or until desired doneness. Until a probe thermometer is inserted into the thickest part of the steak, it registers 130°F to 135°F for medium to medium rare.
Let the meat rest about 5 minutes before slicing it.
Slice the meat thinly across the grains, place on a plate, and top with corn, black beans and tomato salad.
service: 3Steak ounce plus saladAnd the Calories: 250CaloriesAnd the Carbohydrates: 9gAnd the protein: 25.5gAnd the Fat: 9.5gAnd the sodium: 385mgAnd the the basic: 2.5gAnd the sugar: 2.5g
Blue Smart Dots: 4
Green Smart Points: 5
Purple smart points: 4
points +: 6
Key words: Dairy-free, gluten-free, kid-friendly, low-carb, under 30 minutes