This site may contain affiliate links and advertisements so that we can serve you recipes. read my private policy.
This no-bake Oreo pie will steal this show! It’s so fast and easy that you may find yourself making it every day!
Easy Oreo Pie Without Bread
I’m not sure I’ve ever met anyone who doesn’t like Oreos. It’s chocolate, but not overwhelming, with a wonderful filling of crunchy and sweet cream. Oreos, I dare say it’s an addiction. I can use Oreos in almost any form, and I have recipes to prove it. from hot chocolate to Milkshake to cheese cake And the browniesI have Oreo recipes to satisfy. So this pie is definitely a new favorite for the family.
An Oreo crust blends with butter and is pressed into a mouthwatering crust perfect for a pudding filling. Using half and half or whole milk creates a perfectly creamy texture. It is smooth and creamy but not too heavy. Extra Oreos stirred in gives everyone some crunchy Oreos in every bite Top with homemade whipped topping and garnish with more Oreos and you’ll have your favorite treat or picnic. Bonus, this no-bake Oreo pie is quick, easy, and luscious!
Simple Oreo Pie Ingredients
- ghee: melted
- Oreo biscuit crumbs: about 24 cookies
- Oreo instant pudding mix: It can replace other puddings, see below.
- Half and half or whole milk أو: You should not use skimmed or low-fat.
- Oreos clip: Leave chunky.
- Textures heavy whipping cream: for leather topping.
- soft sugar: Mixes neatly with whipped topping.
- Oreos: to decorate
How to make Oreo pie with milk
- crumbs: In a blender or food processor, add 24 Oreos and blend until it becomes a wet powder that resembles firm sand. Alternatively, this can be done by hand in a large zip-top bag with a rolling pin.
- mix up: Melt half a cup of butter and mix it with the Oreo crumbs.
- Form: Press evenly into a 9-inch pie pan and place in the refrigerator to cool while you prepare the filling.
- mix up: In a medium bowl, whisk together Oreo powder and half and half. Set aside for 5 minutes or so, and let the pudding thicken.
- moving: Fold the chopped Oreo and pour into the prepared pie crust.
- Generous: Beat cream and powdered sugar until stiff peaks form. Dip or spread on top of your pie. Add Oreos for garnish.
- Refrigerator: Chill the pie in the refrigerator for at least 6 hours, or overnight, before serving.
Tips and Variations for an Oreo Pudding
This pie is very tasty on its own, in its original form, but there are many ways to diversify it as well.
- Using half and half: Mixing the pudding with half and half or whole milk will create a rich, thick, creamy texture that is decadent and perfectly light at the same time. It has all the rich texture but won’t be heavy in your gut.
- pudding variations: If you can’t find cookies and cream pudding, don’t worry, there are plenty of options you can substitute and still have a dreamy dessert. Try vanilla, white chocolate, coconut cream, chocolate fudge, and even cheesecake pudding.
- Oreo Variations: Oreo has come out in almost every flavor under the sun it seems and I can’t wait to try them all in pie form. Mint, peanut butter, and coconut caramel are all on my bucket list to try. Choose your favorite genre and go for it. You can make the crust out of the same type of Oreos or keep it either way. Also, mix and match the pudding with Oreos.
- Crust differencesSpeaking of crusts, if you like you can use a different Oreo for the crust, or to make it less Oreo, use a graham cracker for the crust. For faster assembly, use store-bought crust.
- size: This can also be done in an 8 x 8 or 9 x 9 pan.
- DoubleThis pie recipe can be doubled and baked in a 9×13 skillet or make two pies at once. Freeze one for later.
- Oreo pieces: When I slice Oreos, I like to leave big chunks so everyone gets good-sized cookies in their piece of pie.
Storing Oreo Pie Without Bake
It’s best to eat this within the first 24 hours, and if you have leftovers, you’re in luck!
- storage: Keep this tightly wrapped in the refrigerator for 3-4 days.
- Freeze: This is a great pie to freeze. Cover tightly in plastic wrap, then foil and freeze for up to a month. Defrost in the refrigerator a day before or overnight.
- Made Forward: Because the stores are good you can arrive a day in advance. Store in the refrigerator wrapped in plastic wrap.
In a blender or food processor, add 24 Oreos and blend until they become a wet powder that resembles firm sand. Alternatively, this can be done by hand in a large zip-top bag with a rolling pin.
Melt half a cup of butter and mix it with the Oreo crumbs.
Press evenly into a 9-inch pie pan and place in the refrigerator to cool while you prepare the filling.
In a medium bowl, whisk together Oreo powder and half and half. Set aside for 5 minutes or so, and let the pudding thicken.
Add the chopped Oreo and pour into the prepared pie crust.
Beat cream and powdered sugar until stiff peaks form. Dip or spread on top of your pie. Add Oreos for garnish.
Chill the pie in the refrigerator for at least 6 hours, or overnight, before serving.
All nutritional information is based on third party calculations and is only an estimate. Each recipe and nutritional value will vary depending on the brands you use, methods of measurement, and portion sizes for each household.