Mayonnaise-free tuna pasta salad is the answer if you are not a fan of mayonnaise and love cold tuna pasta salad for lunch On a hot summer day.
Tuna pasta salad without mayonnaise
A healthy tuna salad is more green than a pasta salad as it uses only one cup of pasta but two cups of arugula. It contains nearly 25 grams of protein, which makes it excellent for a light lunch. Delicious, satisfying, and perfect for brunch – it’s a grown-up tuna salad! Some canned tuna salad recipes that you might like are chickpea tuna saladAnd the Italian tuna salad and brown rice, And the canned tuna ceviche.
Don’t like mayonnaise? Then you’ll love this easy pasta salad made with canned tuna, arugula, capers, and pasta topped with Parmigiano-Reggiano, olive oil, and vinegar.
This is one of my favorite ways to eat canned tuna for lunch. This salad comes together in minutes – just mix the ingredients and top it with Parmesan cheese. It’s a great way to make canned tuna a little fancier but would also work with canned salmon or crab meat.
Preparing the tuna salad meal
If you want to make a meal out of this salad, mix all the ingredients except the watercress and put them into individual bowls. Just before eating, add the watercress. Without mixing the vegetables, this dish will keep in the refrigerator from 4 to 5 days.
- Replace the watercress with spinach.
- If you don’t have elbow macaroni, any short pasta, such as rotini, farfalle, or kavatabi, will work.
- Add fresh cherry tomatoes, avocado, or red onions for more veggies.
- Replace canned tuna with canned crab meat or salmon.
- If you’re not a fan of seafood, check out the tuna for grilled or grilled chicken.
More tuna salad recipes:
Pasta and tuna salad
Mayonnaise-free tuna pasta salad is the answer if you’re not a fan of mayonnaise and love cold tuna pasta salad for lunch on a hot summer day.
- 5 ounce Canned albacore tunaAnd the drain
- 1 Tablespoon capersAnd the drain
- 1 Tablespoon Extra virgin olive oil
- 1 Tablespoon red wine vinegar
- 2 cups Rocca
- 1 cup Cooked wheat pastaAnd the of 2 ounces dry (or GF pasta)
- fresh black pepper
- 1/2 ounce Fresh parmesan cheese
In a large bowl, combine tuna, capers, oil, vinegar, watercress, pasta, and pepper.
Divide into two plates and top with parmesan cheese.
service: 1/ 2 recipeAnd the Calories: 271.5CaloriesAnd the Carbohydrates: 23gAnd the protein: 24.5gAnd the Fat: 10.5gAnd the Saturated fat: 12gAnd the Cholesterol: 37mgAnd the sodium: 463mgAnd the the basic: 3.5gAnd the sugar: 1.5g
Blue Smart Dots: 6
Green Smart Points: 6
Purple smart points: 6
points +: 7
Key words: cold tuna pasta salad, healthy tuna pasta salad, how to make tuna pasta salad, tuna pasta salad