life style /Luxury cars
- Porsche is adding the Taycan Crossover Turismo crossovers to the electric Taycan family, with four variants: Taycan 4 Crossturismo, Taycan 4S Crossturismo, Taycan Turbo S Cross Turismo, and Taycan Turbo S Cross Turismo.
- Availability of Porsche Taycan Crossover Turismo: it is expected to reach US dealerships in the summer of 2021.
- Prices for Porsche Taycan Cross Turismo: from $ 90,900 for the base model Taycan 4 Crossturismo to $ 187,600 for the best Taycan Turbo S Crossturismo.
- All Cross Turismo models will feature dual-engine four-wheel drive, two-speed rear transmission, Porsche Adaptive Suspension Management along with air suspension, Performance Battery Plus and 800-volt battery, adaptive aerodynamics, panoramic glass roof and Porsche infotainment system PCM .
- Design differences compared to the Taycan include a longer, flatter roofline, with more passenger and cargo space, as well as fender extensions, unique rocker panels, modified front and rear fascias, additional body cladding and a slightly higher ride.
- Options include a roof rack system that complements the standard roof rails and a rear bike carrier.
- Performance differences include a Gravel drive mode that increases ride height, adjusts suspension, traction, and controls stability and torque.
- Charging time is 10.5 hours to 100% on 9.6 kW AC, or 22.5 minutes up to 80% for maximum DC output (such as charging station); The range is expected to be more than 200 miles on a single charge.
- The top-in-class Taycan Turbo S Crossturismo can accelerate from standstill to 60 mph in 2.7 seconds, just 0.1 seconds slower than the Taycan sedan.