This site may contain affiliate links and advertisements so that we can serve you recipes. read my private policy.
This air fryer is quick and easy to prepare for a snack, dinner or side dish! Inside each taquito is full of protein and flavor!
The best recipes come from the air fryer! I prefer chickensAnd the A piece of meat And the salmon They are all tried-and-true favorites that cook best in an air fryer.
A frozen air fryer is one of the family’s favorite dinners or snacks. It’s very easy to make and still has all the flavor inside every taquito. Dress them up or eat them plain and enjoy all the goodness this keto has to offer. José Olé’s frozen taquito is the perfect way to prepare a meal or snack. Shopping at Walmart made it easier for me to pick up just how many boxes to feed my kids. We love adding toppings or dips like salsaAnd the pico or green sauce For more add-on options.
Using an air fryer results in a decent crisp on the outside but the soft flesh on the inside full of flavour. Don’t have an air fryer?! Using a microwave or conventional oven works just as well. Whether it’s a family dinner, an evening with friends, time for snacks, or a simple taquito creation, pick an occasion and show it off! Prepare frozen Jose Ole cups the way you like!
What you need to make easy Taquitos
Cooking a ketos air fryer is very simple and comes together quickly. You can use any type of keto from José Olé. These frozen taquitos are full of flavor and have the best taste and texture when using an air fryer. Enjoy these taquitos as a main dish with Mexican Corn Salad As a side or topping.
- Jose Ole Beef Tacitos: The beef contains delicious shredded beef and hot green peppers, all wrapped in fresh corn tortillas to deliver the perfect crunch every time.
- Jose Ole Chicken TacitosPacked with shredded juicy chicken, green peppers, and original spices and seasonings, all wrapped in crunchy, oven-baked tortillas for the perfect crunch every time.
- olive oil spray: This will help prevent the frozen taquito from sticking to the air fryer.
The additions are endless! Add these toppings and more to your plate when making frozen air fryer taquitos. Create your favorite dinner in a matter of minutes with these delicious ideas.
- chopped lettuceSlice the lettuce or buy a bag of shredded lettuce to save time.
- olive: Cut the olives into quarters or slices for flavour.
- Tomatoes: Fresh is best but canned tomatoes would work great too. Drain the canned tomatoes so that the watery substance does not moisten the keto.
- sour cream: Just a dummy is a great way to dip your Tachytos air fryer.
- avocadoCut a ripe avocado into slices or cubes. Adds great color and flavor!
Jose Ole Tacitos
José Olé Taquitos has quite a few flavors for taquitos besides beef and chicken. Make this snack memorable with endless amounts of toppings, sides and dips to try with taquitos.
- Chicken and Cheese Taquitos: Our favorite chicken and cheese taquitos combines tender grilled chicken and cheddar cheese with onions, peppers, and original seasonings, all wrapped in a crunchy, oven-baked tortilla.
- Beef and Cheese Taquitos: Start with a fresh flour tortilla filled with shredded beef and real cheddar cheese, then seasoned with authentic Mexican spices for a cheesy, meaty, and crunchier snack ever.
How do you make José Olé Taquitos without an air fryer?
It’s quick and easy to create the perfect quiche from José Olé. An air fryer, microwave, or oven will still work best when cooking frozen ketos. Follow the directions on the back of José Olé’s box for complete instructions.
- Air Fryer: This is the best and fastest way to cook frozen tai keto. It has a crunchy outer crust with tender beef.
- microwave: This method is quick and easy. Within 30 seconds you have a warm taquito.
- traditional oven: A great classic way to go for large portions when feeding a crowd.
Best tips for tacitus
Taquitos are easy and don’t take much to make. Here are some tips to help make sure your frozen keto is perfect every time.
- cracking: To avoid cracking, be sure not to overcook the keto.
- Flipping Tacitus: It is best to transfer the frozen keto to the air fryer after a few minutes of cooking.
- congestion: Make sure not to add too many frozen keto to the air fryer. Taquitos will find it difficult to cook evenly.
- Non-stick air fryer: If you have a non-stick air fryer, there is no need to spray with oil.
What do you serve with taquitos
Make it a complete meal with these favorite side dishes or toppings to serve with your air fryer. If you love dipping your own tequito, try making my own Farm or coriander plantation Dressing on the side. guacamole And the Fried beans Great additions to toppings and add even more flavor. Serve it all together for a delicious meal your whole family will love!
How to store Taquitos frozen air fryer
Most of the time, there are little or no leftovers when making José Olé taquitos. If there is, it is easier to store and heat the taquito.
- Refrigerator: Store cooked keto in the refrigerator for up to 4 days, or place in a freeze-safe container for up to 2 months.
- Reheat: Place them back in the air fryer to reheat at 400°F and cook for 2 to 3 minutes or until warm again.
Place 8-10 José Olé taquitos in a single layer Air Fryer Basket.
Cook at 400 degrees for 5-7 minutes.
Serve with optional toppings and enjoy!
All nutritional information is based on third party calculations and is only an estimate. Each recipe and nutritional value will vary depending on the brands you use, methods of measurement, and portion sizes for each household.