life style /Luxury yachts
- The Royale Cabin – which starts at around $ 1 million – is the latest model in the UAE-based Enata Marine’s foiling line of daytime boat cruisers, which draws its foiling technology from the flight designs of parent company Enata Industries.
- The Royale Cabin Hotel adds a seating area at the arch to earlier layouts and also includes a sofa at the back, plus a fridge, minibar, and bathroom.
- The boat is constructed almost entirely of carbon fiber, is lightweight and has a speed of 28 knots when cruising on the hull (in displacement) under the power of 740 hp from the specially designed twin V8 diesel engines.
- As the watercraft engaged, the boat raised about 5 feet off the water and had a speed of 40 knots.
- Like all Enata Marina models, the Royale Cabin is highly customizable, with options including a jet ski pole.